Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
☢DSp1ce☢

DMS Battleye Problem #38

5 posts in this topic

HEy guys i installed the dms and keep getting kicked by battleye i checked the script log and this is what i get 

#38 "(_this select 0) execVM "\A3\Structures_F\Wrecks\Scripts\Wreck_Heli_Attack_01.sqf""

im not too good with this kind of thing but any kind of help would be much appreciated 

1 hour ago, ☢DSp1ce☢ said:

HEy guys i installed the dms and keep getting kicked by battleye i checked the script log and this is what i get 

#38 "(_this select 0) execVM "\A3\Structures_F\Wrecks\Scripts\Wreck_Heli_Attack_01.sqf""

im not too good with this kind of thing but any kind of help would be much appreciated 

## BattlEye Filters:
It is highly recommended that you add

!="(_this select 0) execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\Wrecks\Scripts\Wreck_Heli_Attack_01.sqf\""

at ***the END of the line that starts with "7 exec" in scripts.txt***

***AND:***

!="_v)} do {\n_posV = getPos _v;\n_smoke1 = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getpos _v;\n_smoke1 attachTo [_v,[0,0,0],\"engine_effe"

after "7 createVehicle"

there you go

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, red_ned said:

there you go

i added that now im having this :(  #8 Script Restriction 

#8 "o [_v,[0,0,0],"engine_effect_1"];
_pos = getPos _smoke1;
deleteVehicle _smoke1;
_smoke1 = "#particlesource" createVehicleLocal g"

Edited by ☢DSp1ce☢

58 minutes ago, ☢DSp1ce☢ said:

i added that now im having this :(  #8 Script Restriction 

#8 "o [_v,[0,0,0],"engine_effect_1"];
_pos = getPos _smoke1;
deleteVehicle _smoke1;
_smoke1 = "#particlesource" createVehicleLocal g"

That's good news as each time it moves on to another kick it means the previous is fixed and you just keep going -

you may want to follow install instructions I posted from the DMS install file

1 hour ago, red_ned said:

***AND:***

!="_v)} do {\n_posV = getPos _v;\n_smoke1 = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getpos _v;\n_smoke1 attachTo [_v,[0,0,0],\"engine_effe"

after "7 createVehicle"

did exactly that this is what the whole #9 looks like and im still getting the same error 

7 createVehicle !="_v)} do {\n_posV = getPos _v;\n_smoke1 = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getpos _v;\n_smoke1 attachTo [_v,[0,0,0],\"engine_effe" !="ize.sqf\"\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\nExileClientMoonLight = \"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal [0, 0, 0];\nExileClientMoonLight setLightAttenuation " !="ver) exitWith {};\n\n\n\n\n_workBench = \"Land_Workbench_01_F\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\n_workBench setDir 45.4546;\n_workBench setPo" !="objNull] call BIS_fnc_param; \n_trader = _traderClassName createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\n_trader setVariable [\"BIS_enableRandomizati" !="1) exitWith {false}; \nExileSnowClose = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal [0, 0, 0];    \nExileSnowClose setParticleClass \"Exil" !="rface) exitWith {};\n_particleEmitter = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal (getPos _this);\n_particleEmitter setParticleParams \n" !="rface) exitWith {};\n_particleEmitter = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal (getPos _this);\n_particleEmitter setParticleParams \n" !="leClientModelBoxBackgroundObject = \"Exile_Helper_50mBox\" createVehicleLocal ExileClientModelBoxPosition;\nExileClientModelBoxBack" !="hicle;\n};\nExileClientModelBoxVehicle = _vehicleClassName createVehicleLocal ExileClientModelBoxPosition;\nExileClientModelBoxVehi" !="_flagPos select 1) + ((sin _i) * _radius), 0];\n_object = createVehicle [\"Sign_Arrow_F\", _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_objec" !="ver) exitWith {};\n\n\n\n\n_workBench = \"Land_Workbench_01_F\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\n_workBench setDir 343;\n_workBench setPosATL"

Advertisement