curtcooll

Zombies and demons adding to server

Question

ok so ive placed the mod into my server folder added the mod to cfg but when i go to load my server it shows that mod is not active on server I'm doing everything as i should be so where am i going wrong.

4 answers to this question

Have you added the mod to the command line? Also have you added the biKEY to you keys folder on the root of your server?

yeah it loaded now although ive not seen any zombies in the game at all, i have been trying to get esseker map to work but i cant i just join a server with esseker map and its insane put together although they had a mission pop up saying bandit roaming take them out ai bandits is that part of the esseker map, I'm just trying setup private server for just me and my friend and hitting wall after wall.

Advertisement

AI bandits is not part of the map, it is a seperate AI mission added into the server. Search the forums for 'DMS missions'

Just like Zombies, you need to add a seperate zombie spawner file. Search the forums for 'ExileZ 2'

If you need a hand, drop me a PM I can help set it up if you like

I'm really wondering why there are subforums. This isn't a server side bug. This is configuration....

Advertisement