MarSOC115

I need help!

Question

Posted (edited)

Hey, you can call me MarSOC, I really need help and I am very desperate for it!

So this is how the story starts...My friend opened a Exile server with the common mods, RHS,CUP,Tyrk, ect. I install the mods manually and attempt to join the server, it lets me in for at least 20 seconds before kicking me without a reason. I have tried EVERYTHING. I have re-installed Arma 3, I have re-installed ALL the mods at least three times and have deleted all Arma related files and re-installed them. I also verified the Arma 3 cahche at least 10 times. I really need help! even if you are looking to fix this for money/steam games!!! I really want to play Exile with my friends again. Please contact me via email @ greenblock115@gmail.com or add me on steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/CuderMARSOC/ Please contact me ASAP. I am not in the position to pay somebody to fix this for me but if it comes down to it I will pay whoever helps me fix it!

( It would be best if the issue can possibly be fixed on TeamViewer.)

Edited by MarSOC115

5 answers to this question

What happens when you try to connect now? I get that it kicked you after a few seconds but don't recall you saying what happens now. It might work if they delete your character out of the database.

We need a lot more information hommie, gotta see if this is on your side or the servers. So first thing we need is an RPT file to see what the server was doing when it kicked you, cant really help you with where to find this on your server but its extension will be RPT and it will reflect the date/time the server is running.

So, figure out where those files are on your computer, run the server, try to join and after it kicks you go find the corresponding RPT file and do a pastebin of the RPT. At that point I can help you further because it should give reasoning behind your kick.

BUT first question is, do you have the mods key'd properly? That should give you an error message but make sure that you have the mods keys in your servers "keys" folder. Anyways, hit me up with the RPT file and I can help you further.

Advertisement
1 hour ago, SaintZ said:

We need a lot more information hommie, gotta see if this is on your side or the servers. So first thing we need is an RPT file to see what the server was doing when it kicked you, cant really help you with where to find this on your server but its extension will be RPT and it will reflect the date/time the server is running.

So, figure out where those files are on your computer, run the server, try to join and after it kicks you go find the corresponding RPT file and do a pastebin of the RPT. At that point I can help you further because it should give reasoning behind your kick.

BUT first question is, do you have the mods key'd properly? That should give you an error message but make sure that you have the mods keys in your servers "keys" folder. Anyways, hit me up with the RPT file and I can help you further.

Alright, where do I find an RPT file?

5 minutes ago, MarSOC115 said:

Alright, where do I find an RPT file?

Like I said, it depends on how your server is set up. Could be in your root directory, if you're hosting look for a folder called something like TCAgames or ASD3 or something like that

Advertisement