M6mal

[SOLVED] no unlock option on base

7 posts in this topic

I had an incident today where i got into my base and locked my door and started building as usual and decided to leave my base and i couldnt get out as no unlock or undo door option came up and later i also noticed i could not move a wall etc. also i placed some razor wire and set it where i wanted it on 2 occasions and when i pressed space it disappeared and i was well inside my territory. And also i placed a fence on top of my base and a few minutes later i noticed it had dropped to ground floor

still having the problem that i cant lock my base only on odd ocassions and moving walls only on odd ocassions

Advertisement

Have you built your base in or on a building?

no it is a completely self contained base on its own away from buildings and objects  on the sand by the sea

still having the problem, I sometimes have to look at bottom of door or gate  to get the unlock option but today i went on and spent 5 minutes trying to get through a metal door and gave up in the end, never had this with wooden bases and i have built about 25 of them in my time on exile

I will look into it.

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement