money987654

The following mods may need validating/updating: Exile

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello I am new to creating arma servers, I do have a server provider being host havoc and they were kind enough to set me up with exile and get everything situated with getting the mod up to vanilla and I use A3 Launcher to join my server and I get this new message saying exactly what the topic says how do I update my exile game the hosthavoc support told me they could not help me with this I would have to look at the exile forum. Please help thanks a ton in advance.

by the way I did attempt to follow a video but it was a bit different being that he was not using a provider but I tried some of the stuff he did anyway and it did not do anything

Edited by money987654

2 answers to this question

13 hours ago, money987654 said:

he hosthavoc support told me they could not help me with this I would have to look at the exile forum

That right there is a sign of a bad host. They won't even attempt to help their customer because they got their money.

You'll need to provide more information. How about a screenshot of the message you are talking about? Post your server and client logs as well.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

That right there is a sign of a bad host. They won't even attempt to help their customer because they got their money.

You'll need to provide more information. How about a screenshot of the message you are talking about? Post your server and client logs as well.

http://imgur.com/Mu5UVEy  there is what it says and I would not say they are bad hosts because they delt with all my problems up to this point and I am happy about that :)

Problem solved It was on my end if you have a message that comes up like that simply find exile labeled mod and delete it and re-download it then close A3 Launcher and reopen it and you should be good :)

Edited by money987654

Advertisement