SaintZ

Xm8 Apps

6 posts in this topic

So its been awhile since ive seen any cool new xm8 apps. Anyone have any good ideas for any or a function that they would like turned into an app?

If you have a suggestion please post it below and ill see if I can do something with it, I'm very new to c# and sqf I mostly know unity code (java) and UE4 Blueprint along with C++ so don't expect anything amazing, I'm just bored and want to play around with some ideas, so if you have any please let me know

If the idea is an existing script that you think would be cool in the xm8 please give a link to the script so that I can give credit where credit is due.

Posted (edited)

*Vehicle tracker bug app

*Vehicle tracker bug scanner.

Being able to track a vehicle would be awesome.

This should be able to be Discoverd by using a app to scan the vehicle.

This way i can find out where some peoples bases are at or where they hide there safe.

Dont make it to accurate but have it Ping the location every 60seconds or something.

Could be placed on own vehicle as well If ure the type of Guy who loses his car alot.

Gr.

ACAB

Edited by ACAB

Advertisement

What on earth has this got to do with c#.
Ohh and I would wait until the next exile patch because they are adding a more tab which effectively replaces xm8 apps and every app that has been made so far will have to be redone.

2 people like this

I dont know what c# is.

Not everyone is a pro geek.

If someone asks for ideas for a xm8 App,this is what you get.

From this i can conclude c# had nothing to do with scripting.

12 hours ago, Shix said:

What on earth has this got to do with c#.
Ohh and I would wait until the next exile patch because they are adding a more tab which effectively replaces xm8 apps and every app that has been made so far will have to be redone.

it really doesn't have anything to do with it, but arma 3 does support c# lanquage and I was just saying that I am new to it. But thanks for the heads up on waiting for the new patch.

Advertisement