Razor77

RHS Menu

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have been pointed to a problem by the players on the server, they are saying they cant open the RHS dropdown menu tab that pops up when when esc is pressed.

I think admin can open it but players cant, could somebody point me to which setting I need to alter for this menu to work again please?

They are saying that infistar is blocking it, but I cant find anything saying that it is.

Thanks Razor

might of found why, the menu in the logs mentions control #-1 I have added this to the idd whitelist, trying it now

Advertisement

still no joy RHS menu still blocked, found this in  the rpt logs:-

0h 56min 23s | Not Allowed Displays: Display #101 CTRLS: ["Control #1200: rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_main\data\rhs_papier.paa","Control #-1: Current version:","Control #-1: 0.4.1","Control #-1: Misc options:","Control #-1: Radio Chatter","Control #2801: ","Control #-1: Active Tire Pressure","Control #2802: ","Control #-1: FCS Target Lead","Control #2803: ","Control #-1: Throw disposables","Control #2804: ","Control #-1: Disable safemode","Control #2805: ","Control #-1: Disable anim change","Control #2805: ","Control #1105: Keybindings:","Control #1106: Infantry","Control #1107: Weapon Interaction","Control #1108: Accessory Interaction","Control #1109: Optic Interaction","Control #1110: Lase Target","Control #1111: Safemode switch key","Control #1111: Vehicles","Control #1112: Open Balistic Computer","Control #1113: Range Up","Control #1114: Range Down","Control #1115: Lase Target","Control #1116: Dump Lead","Control #1117: Next round switch","Control #1118: Autoloader mode switch","Control #1500","Control #1501","Control #1502","Control #1503","Control #1504","Control #1600","Control #1601","Control #1602","Control #1603","Control #1604","Control #1605","Control #1606"]   (closed)

Hey

you need to add 101 to this array in your config:

allowedIDDs[]

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey

you need to add 101 to this array in your config:

allowedIDDs[]

Thanks, so I had the right idea just the wrong number :D

Hey

yeah it's always showing the number with the display:

Not Allowed Displays: Display #101

afterwards it is showing controls of the display that have had text on it :)

1 person likes this

Advertisement