Mrclean

Different kind of scoreboard

9 posts in this topic

Thinking of a scoreboard for longest shot. Anyone seem this,or can make it happen?

Advertisement
23 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

A scoreboard?

Leaderboard I think he meant. It could be done, but OP has not stated where or how it should be implemented.

5 minutes ago, Mr Sin said:

Leaderboard I think he meant. It could be done, but OP has not stated where or how it should be implemented.

Like this?

Or maybe this one?

Here's another.

Well, no. Currently there is no DB table for tracking kills and distances as standard, so I don't see how they would help in that aspect. 

I was also wondering whether OP meant an in-game leaderboard somewhere or a leaderboard on a website, or even an app.

2 hours ago, Mr Sin said:

Well, no. Currently there is no DB table for tracking kills and distances as standard, so I don't see how they would help in that aspect. 

I was also wondering whether OP meant an in-game leaderboard somewhere or a leaderboard on a website, or even an app.

I didn't notice the longest shot comment. 

Was talking about a leaderboard/scoreboard billboard like in central spawn,including distance of shot. Just thought it would be cool IMO 

GR8's kill messages script logs the kills, along with distance, in the database.

If you're using that addon, it's pretty trivial to run a SQL query against the database table to get longest shot or other kill stats.

As far as displaying it in game, well... idk much about that. 

Advertisement