Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huskie19

[SOLVED] Restarts on a hosted server.

5 posts in this topic

Hi All,

So i have my server running everything is as smooth as silk until the server restarts its nothing game breaking

until i join the server where i have to select Exile.Altis at the mission select screen before entering the lobby/role select screen and loading into the server.

I have -autoinit in my command line as seen here

-ip=103.231.91.120 -port=2322 -noPause -noSound -cpuCount=4 -maxMem=2048 -exThreads=7 -cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg -config=A3DS\server.cfg -profiles=A3DS\Profiles -servermod=@ExileServer;@RH_m4;@RH_acc;@ASDG_JR;@AdvancedTowing -mod=@Exile -world=empty -autoinit  

Persistant is set to 1 as per config.

http://pastebin.com/MVubsQgQ

I'm unsure how to get the mission to start without having to choose it manually if anyone could shed a bit of light would be great.

TIA Huskie.

1 hour ago, Huskie19 said:

Hi All,

So i have my server running everything is as smooth as silk until the server restarts its nothing game breaking

until i join the server where i have to select Exile.Altis at the mission select screen before entering the lobby/role select screen and loading into the server.

I have -autoinit in my command line as seen here

-ip=103.231.91.120 -port=2322 -noPause -noSound -cpuCount=4 -maxMem=2048 -exThreads=7 -cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg -config=A3DS\server.cfg -profiles=A3DS\Profiles -servermod=@ExileServer;@RH_m4;@RH_acc;@ASDG_JR;@AdvancedTowing -mod=@Exile -world=empty -autoinit  

Persistant is set to 1 as per config.

http://pastebin.com/MVubsQgQ

I'm unsure how to get the mission to start without having to choose it manually if anyone could shed a bit of light would be great.

TIA Huskie.

Well first of all. 

-mod=@Exile;@RH_m4;@RH_acc;@ASDG_JR <- None of these are actual "server mods" 

Not sure about @AdvancedTowing ?? 

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, ka0s said:

Well first of all. 

-mod=@Exile;@RH_m4;@RH_acc;@ASDG_JR <- None of these are actual "server mods" 

Not sure about @AdvancedTowing ?? 

As far as i know @AdvancedTow is server side, well that's where i have it and it works like a charm the others i have server side to buy and and to see in inventories at least that's how i under stand it if i remove them i don't see them in the traders or in inventories. My main concern is restarts and exile not loading until I've actually selected it during the mission select screen after that every thing is smooth sailing. Like i said its not a game breaker its more for automation of the server.

@ka0s this thread can be closed off or deleted which ever suits as I've solved my issue and changed my command line to better suit my servers needs and moved those mods every thing is running smooth as silk. 

thanks Huskie! 

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement