GroundLoop

[SOLVED] infiSTAR update

4 posts in this topic

Just tried to update infiSTAR and got this:

You are not allowed to download any files here (anymore?)! #1
That probably happened because:
1. either your files were leaked/posted in public
2. you issued a charge-back
3. there were too many server online using your licence but had different ips/names

Any help is much appreciated.

1 hour ago, GroundLoop said:

Just tried to update infiSTAR and got this:

You are not allowed to download any files here (anymore?)! #1
That probably happened because:
1. either your files were leaked/posted in public
2. you issued a charge-back
3. there were too many server online using your licence but had different ips/names

Any help is much appreciated.

what this probs means if you havnt been updating your infistar or keeping it upto date after a period of time  your account is on hold so you need to contact infistar and keep updating evening if theres not a new one out but download it

Advertisement

I didn't update for 3 months and had to contact them. They got my downloads reactivated within a day. I run 5 servers one with a different name, all the same IP though. They respond reasonably quickly to support request. This is probably better to handle with a support request than posting on the forums.

1 hour ago, Kobayashi said:

I didn't update for 3 months and had to contact them. They got my downloads reactivated within a day. I run 5 servers one with a different name, all the same IP though. They respond reasonably quickly to support request. This is probably better to handle with a support request than posting on the forums.

yes,

plus the friend who's community (well basically him) is dealing with the support tickets - is not even around here and when I just saw the post, I did not have any information like email address/servername - anything that would help me help him.

So people please. If you have trouble (and usually that has a reason if you got blocked) like this, contact the support and provide useful information and not just "I've got a problem" ...

closed.

1 person likes this

Advertisement