Crzysplash

[SOLVED] messed up mpmission file..

9 posts in this topic

hey everyone im having a slight issue on the exile tanoa server im currently setting up with infistar not working when i add apex items to the traders, works fine right up untill i upload my config with the added APEX items and then i constantly get the "

8:54:08 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp in your MPmission is NOT UPDATED   - 21-Jun-2016 07-56-50 - v0051 - Pathfinders Gaming Exile Coming soon (0.9.61) - ["Arma 3","Arma3",162,137126,"Stable",true,"Windows"]"
 8:54:08 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR will NOT START if infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp is not updated!"

main issue i have is if i revert back to the old config which doesnt include the APEX items it runs 100% fine. just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue. i know for a fact that is the issue as i have spent the last 6 hours making sure it wasnt anything else in the MP PBO and that is the only error in the log

any help will be much appreciated

The problem is literally plastered in front of you. Did you copy the infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp into your mission pbo?

Advertisement

thats the thing the problem isnt literally plastered infront of me lol. all the correct files are in places they need to be this isnt the issue as i stated infistar runs fine right up untill i change the config.cpp in my MP pbo to include the apex items

had the same issue myself, haven't narrowed down which item is doing it, but it's one of the weapons.  I went back and added in the vehicles and they all work except for the water scooter, there's only one classname for that, that spawns in different colors ect. so i can't get it to where you can buy one yet.

1 person likes this

ahh glad to see im not the only one who has had this problem thanks. guess now its down to adding everything one by one :( lol

so what happens with you add those weapons? can you post the server rpt file? :)

Posted (edited)

i actually have the issue resolved now but i have not added 4 items from APEX to the traders and thoese items are

C_Scoooter_Transport_01_F , class arifle_SPAR_03_blk_F, class arifle_SPAR_03_khk_F, class arifle_SPAR_03_snd_F. 

im not sure if it is all 4 items that caused the issue or just one i havent done any further testing. all the apex items have been added to the loot table without any issues including the 3 SPAR rifles i was unable to add to the traders. not sure if this helps anyone. as for the RPT log i dont have the one with the error anymore sorry i can without doubt say the only message on it that is any different from the logs now is InfiSTAR not loading.   

Edited by Crzysplash

my issue may have been a bit different from yours, mine was due to a invalid classname. once i got that figured out everything loaded up.  The reason infistar not starting stands out is because of the awesome error reporting it does.  However, it was not an issue with infistar itself, infistar wasn't loading because the mission file was wasn't loading correctly due to the invalid classname and would just stop at the error and not finish loading the rest of the mission file.

1 person likes this

thanks for sharing the information

Advertisement