jmayr2000

Help Needed with blckeagl's AI Missions adding respect and money to kills.

6 posts in this topic

as stated in the title I'm having issues finding where to add the respect & money amount for each ai killed. Like in DMS. I've been on other servers where each kill in these mission type yield respect and kills. Also I've made adjustments to the  ai kill message sqf and the messages aren't showing either. any help would be greatly appreciated. This system is modified by blckeagl's and Ghostrider.

More than likely the other servers where running DMS as this has some lovely options for respect for kills, etc. I do not think black eagle has any support for a while now. Best to switch to DMS or FuMS if you want respect for kills.

Advertisement

Thing is I am running DMS as well, yet the respect and money isn't changing. thanks tho

O right sorry, must have read your post wrong. Anyway, can you post up your config? You tried a totaly fresh version of DMS?

Yes. unfortunately the black eagle doesn't get picked up but the ai. I have dms, occupation, and VEFMr, as well as Black eagles bandit patrols. I'm thinking of just recoding those missions and adding them to the DMS mission array and as a new section of missions aside for the standard static and dynamic ones.

Advertisement