Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ciberloky

Suggested functionality

6 posts in this topic

it would be interesting, to add from the infistar, new admin, instead of having to edit it, and put a more field in the database, which is admin and there is option to choose whether 1,2 or 3. So it would be much more agile

7 hours ago, ciberloky said:

it would be interesting, to add from the infistar, new admin, instead of having to edit it, and put a more field in the database, which is admin and there is option to choose whether 1,2 or 3. So it would be much more agile

what? :P

You want the tool to read admins and their "abilities" from the exile DB (just from another table)?

Could be done yes, I will think about it :)

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

of course, also from the tool, could add or remove admin, without them, know, work with PBO.
Also it would be easier for people without knowledge, able to handle the tool and not have to be changing the config each time you add or remove an admin.

Edited by ciberloky

On 6/26/2016 at 8:16 PM, ciberloky said:

of course, also from the tool, could add or remove admin, without them, know, work with PBO.
Also it would be easier for people without knowledge, able to handle the tool and not have to be changing the config each time you add or remove an admin.

no.

would need to have them in a variable then and those can be changed on the fly . e.g. hacked

4 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

no.

would need to have them in a variable then and those can be changed on the fly . e.g. hacked

I think he means to put them into the DB from within the game... If I read him correctly. Because yes variables can be hacked

I think having admins in the DB just like Altis Life would be a much better way to deal with adding/removing admins of different levels. Server admins would just have to edit the config for WHAT each tier gets and other config stuff you know, but having to recompile everytime you add someone and having need of server restart...

If the level was in a database (does not have to be within the same DB as your exile one, which would make it portable to other mods supported from you as well) then it could be read from the game and assign the admin menu. This way, someone could get added, relog, then be whitelisted to it.

Yeah I get it :)

well would still need me to change a lot for it but I'll probably do it because I LIKE :)

Advertisement