B.A.D.

[SOLVED] backpack/weapon issues

10 posts in this topic

i already asked something similar elsewhere but figured out it could be infistar causing this

2 things:how do i adjust infistar to NOT delete all backpacks from a container when you take one out without dropping the old one?

second:if someone is entering the back seats of an open vehicle,like offroaders (the ones you can shoot from), the primary weapon goes poof.

hints?

On 27.6.2016 at 7:19 AM, B.A.D. said:

:how do i adjust infistar to NOT delete all backpacks from a container when you take one out without dropping the old one?

I have the same problem: InfiStar delete all backpacks and helmet from Inventory (Container, Backpacks, Vehicles, etc).

Advertisement

experimental dupe check.ahat config.

but the poofing weapons remain

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

agree,just forgot that one^^

i SERIOUSLY need help on the weapon poof thing

@infiSTAR,haste nen tip für mich chris?

Edited by B.A.D.

Also along those lines we seem to be having a problem if a weapon is in a players backpack and the player logs off, all the attachments (scopes/silencers/etc) disappear when the player logs back in.

1 hour ago, B.A.D. said:

agree,just forgot that one^^

i SERIOUSLY need help on the weapon poof thing

@infiSTAR,haste nen tip für mich chris?

Ihr müsst einfach up 2 date bleiben

the problem was within an experimental check in an old version.

If you stay updated (link in my signature) the experimental check has been reworked and now helps a lot to block duping on Tanoa (Dev / Apex build)

for those that don'T want to update - disable the experimental check :P

We're talking about all the 3 things here that are meant to fix things that are broken in arma currently

/****************************************************************************************************/
/***************************FIXES DUE TO ARMA BEING BROKEN - BELOW***********************************/
/****************************************************************************************************/
/*
	*readded new old uniform and vest check since some people asked for it.
	http://www.exilemod.com/topic/14179-miss-uniform_and_vest_check/
	the game is still broken and sometimes you can see people naked when they are not.
	I did not add the old check back in, I made a new one making use of new functions :)
*/
fix_uniform_and_vest = true;

/*
	So far only checking for duped backpacks and not taking any actions besides logging. Need to test more before It will start to remove duped items.
*/
experimental_dupe_check = false;

/*
	Players are forced to put their old backpack on the ground before looting another one.
	If they don't do it, they will be able to loot the new one but the dropped one and all others on the weaponholder will be deleted (to fix backpack duping glitches)
*/
fixbackpackduping = true;
/***************************FIXES DUE TO ARMA BEING BROKEN - ABOVE***********************************/

in the latest version, none of these should cause you trouble but feel free to disable it and live with the arma bugs :P

well i have the v52 and thought itll be fixed then

Always stay up to date- with v52 you will have a lot of bugs after the Update from Exile to Kiwi now :)

Advertisement