Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sosad

Transferable respect

5 posts in this topic

At present you can transfer money/tabs but not respect. I think you should consider making respect transferable also.

At present if my group want to purchase a heli for example we can all transfer some of our funds over to one member who then purchases the heli and gives all members desired the code. that's brilliant and the best system i have seen to date in any of the arma mods when it comes to sharing vehicles and group ownership.

when it comes to respect however this is not transferable, As a group we wish to extend our plot limit, without the ability to transfer respect the group is not able to upgrade this as a group effort and it boils down to one guy trying to accumulate enough respect to do it. For me upgrading bases should be very much a team effort and if all members of a group could contribute i think it would be a good addition.

1 person likes this

There has been talking about this in other treads on the board. 

We hope when the Clan function get implemented you'll be able to create a clan and have either a shared Respect pool within the clan or clan members can transfer respect to the Clan Respect pool and then the clan owner can upgrade the plot pole. 

But for now we just have to wait and see what the Dev's comes up with in the future :)

2 people like this

Advertisement

I would agree that personal respect as a means of upgrading or expanding base building elements doesn't work particularly well. I would say the best solution would be to have it as a combined clan feature working off a combination of all clan members' respect.  Definitely needs improving though.  Hope you dont mind me adding this to the feedback thread i have consolidating all the best ideas i read here?

Edited by Boxman80
1 person likes this

Hope you dont mind me adding this to the feedback thread i have consolidating all the best ideas i read here?

Feel free to do my friend :)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0