Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
w00dey

looking for people to play with

3 posts in this topic

im a 16 year old from the uk and i have recently started gettting back into arma 3 and i tried out the exile mod. its not really fun when you play it yourself so i was wondering if anyone would want to have a little group to play with on it. i am fairly good at arma i use to play tons of arma 2 epoch and so on, so yeah just hit me up if you feel like playing. btw discord or skype is my form of communication atm 

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198283049375/

i have a pve whitelisted server and it is friendly towards new players, i have a steam group with a bit of reading, and the rules and how to get on the whitelist which is painless. Also the additions i have made are on there, i am waiting for the new mod so as soon as it comes i could be off for a few hours sorting things but in the meantime you are welcome to have a look at the group and see if its for you or not.

Hey man, shoot me an email if you are interested in joining a gaming community. We play various other games aside from Arma 3. Right now we are heavy into Arma though.

RiskGrimes@gmail.com

Advertisement