0.9.8 Memory Bug

41 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

every time got this with the downloaded version and the A3Launcher Version :-/:

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.144cf8f390365fac7600

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.e886203cd0e4bad1217d

Unbenannt.JPG

Edited by Skryp _ LotzoTheUltraBear

same here, we tried updating our tanoa server, however we had to start the server with altis and completely vanilla and i get the crash everytime :/

Advertisement

sorry for double post, i found a fix for my problem

reload the exile mod in arma 3 launcher (uncheck -> check), after that it worked fine.

Pretty sure 1.63 and Exile 0.9.8 aren't playing nicely together.

1 person likes this

Hatte das Problem auch. Hab die zusätzlichen Mods erstmal raus genommen, dann hat es gefunzt. Denke es liegt bei mir an CBA.

I was only having this issue when i put in skiplobby = 1 in the description.ext

This was using 0.9.6 and apex preview build for my tanoa server.  When i took skiplobby back out it worked fine.  Haven't tried running 0.9.8 yet, only reason i mentioned this is because the pictures you posted are the shiny new load images with skiplobby turned on

A fix that me and some friends have used before that was working for quite a while was adding this to your startup parameters, 

-malloc=system

,which you can also use in the built in arma launcher if you go to the advanced startup settings, it will be called malloc, but I would advise you to just use the downloadable arma 3 launcher. If this fails, just restart your computer, that also usually works.

4 hours ago, Skelly said:

A fix that me and some friends have used before that was working for quite a while was adding this to your startup parameters, 

-malloc=system

,which you can also use in the built in arma launcher if you go to the advanced startup settings, it will be called malloc, but I would advise you to just use the downloadable arma 3 launcher. If this fails, just restart your computer, that also usually works.

Try all this, but nothing works. :-(

Seems like you need to pbo your mission file now or it will crash.

Advertisement