Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fidycent

Which map to play next

6 posts in this topic

Good day, with the new update, a database wipe is recommended, whilst i could go through the effort, a change of pace is something i wouldn't really mind.

I run a private server, where i mostly play with my father.

Previously we have played (On Exile):

Altis - Whilst its a good map, for 2 players, you tend to build a base near Pyrogos(or whatever its called) and dont move really that much for anything other than missions.

Esseker - the loot table i had found was really unbalanced, the containers in the main city spawned everything and there wasnt really any reason to move.

Namalsk - a great map, pretty much most of the map is worth visiting.

What ive considered: 

My first idea was Taviana, since we had a lot of fun on it during A2 Epoch times, but now i see that its been hit by the money drug, and is no longer available.

Napf - we played this during A2 epoch - it was an interesting map, but to me it seemed too much still in WIP, also i really cant stand the fact that theres 1 huge city and the rest of the map is pretty much just terrain that you would never visit.

Bornholm - never played it, from the screenshots it looks interesting.

Tanoa - It seems like an amazing map, but we cant justify spending 40 euros on a mod thats gonna cost 5 euros in a year.. DLCs suck..

So i guess the point of the topic is - I want an all-around good map, thats not Namalsk, Altis, Chernarus, Esseker..

Tough request eh? Also if Taviana is somehow available, hints please ;p

22 minutes ago, Fidycent said:

Esseker - the loot table i had found was really unbalanced, the containers in the main city spawned everything and there wasnt really any reason to move.

Did you not think about customizing the loot to "balance" it.

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, KamikazeXeX said:

Did you not think about customizing the loot to "balance" it.

Customizing loot requires a lot of work, for me, playing an avg of like 4 hours a week, investing that much work into a server seems not worth it.. I mean if Napf n Bornholm are no good ill probably return to esseker, but yeah..

6 minutes ago, Fidycent said:

Customizing loot requires a lot of work, for me, playing an avg of like 4 hours a week, investing that much work into a server seems not worth it.. I mean if Napf n Bornholm are no good ill probably return to esseker, but yeah..

The loot is setup for Altis, you will probably find no matter what map you setup you will run into unbalanced loot issues, hence why its either default or customize it :/

I wouldn't discount Taviana too soon.

Searching this forum will lead you to a download link....

Advertisement