Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VBV

[SOLVED] NEED HELP!!!

7 posts in this topic

"...are not signed by a key accepted by this server" , all the servers show this popup , what i need to resolve the problem????

check your sever key if you are admin or your exile version (both for all mods)...

Advertisement

im new in the game , i dont know what is the server key :/, i just download the a3laucher yesterday, today i cant play... :/

having the same issue, A3 launcher did the update, now saying keys are not being accepted....was playing a couple hours ago before the update...ive tried deleting and re-downloading the exile mod and still no luck, keep getting key errors when loading in....

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, VBV said:

"...are not signed by a key accepted by this server" , all the servers show this popup , what i need to resolve the problem????

It's very simple. It means the server you are trying to join is still running Exile 0.9.61. Not all server owners have endless hours to dedicate to updating their servers. My server won't even be updated for at least 3 more days, as I've got 3 busy days of work ahead of me. No time for Exile.

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement