xDaVIRUS

Recommended Service Prodivers?

9 posts in this topic

Currently using host havoc. and Not entirely sure if it has been a great experience.

Is there any hosts out there, that are somewhat cheap and nice? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

15 minutes ago, xDaVIRUS said:

and Not entirely sure if it has been a great experience.

xD i like how you formulated yourself :P

I have never rented Arma 3 servers, but i have had experience regarding other games, and the only advice i can give is to steer away from gameserver providers. Spend the extra coin on a dedicated server in a professional server house. Having to deal with a half assed support, who then again have to deal with a server house's support is a pain in the ass. 

Advertisement

I'm renting my server from Vilayer. Good Support, Great Webinterface, but not the cheapest around. Still in my opinion it's worth it.

Villayer's support was horrendous when I was with them.

If you must rent a game server, I suggest Quality Game Servers. They have fast responses and a nice control panel with lots of options. Don't be misled by their option to pay for extra support. They still go out of their way for you even if you don't purchase that.

However, if you have the extra funds I would advocate a dedicated server but that might be out of your price range.

Where are you wanting the server as that can change where you want to get the server.  If western EU I would go with: https://www.hetzner.de/it/hosting/produktmatrix/rootserver

They are cheap and goddam fast if there was a problem.  They fixed problems then e-mailed me before I even knew there was problem.  Only problem with that was I then had to get home to restart the server.  

You would have to setup your server yourself.

I had ViLayer and although an ok service.  I couldnt edit my server to how I want it.  Not sure if that has changed.

So I have been to Host Havoc and oorah gaming . Both are not very good. Im tired of looking for a server. and getting a dedicated one is out of my price range. Is there any good reviews for GTX ?

I rented my last server from Quality Game Servers. They are good but I left because I decided I wanted a dedicated box instead.

Advertisement