The_yung_OnE

[SOLVED] "You have been kicked from the server"

8 posts in this topic

Every since the recent update,I can no longer connect to the server I literally played on just last night.Everytime I try to join it gives me the message saying "You were kicked off the game",and when I tried connecting without the A3Launcher it gave me an error for the key signature file.Could it be that most servers are not updated yet with the new key?(P.S) My friend is able to play but I am not >:(

7 minutes ago, The_yung_OnE said:

Every since the recent update,I can no longer connect to the server I literally played on just last night.Everytime I try to join it gives me the message saying "You were kicked off the game",and when I tried connecting without the A3Launcher it gave me an error for the key signature file.Could it be that most servers are not updated yet with the new key?(P.S) My friend is able to play but I am not >:(

it could mean the server has been updated and you are not, or the server hasnt been updated yet but you have updated 

Advertisement
5 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

it could mean the server has been updated and you are not, or the server hasnt been updated yet but you have updated 

Yeah,i'm pretty sure that I'm updated,says version 0.9.8 but what I don't understand is,is that my friend is able to play on the server and he is also updated to the latest version.

double check over the mods to make sure they have been updated correctly

18 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

double check over the mods to make sure they have been updated correctly

Alright I can verify that it is the server that is not updated with a new key.I just joined a server perfectly fine that clearly stated "0.9.8 Wiped",so maybe my friend is just blind and doesn't see the right update or something.

5 hours ago, The_yung_OnE said:

Alright I can verify that it is the server that is not updated with a new key.I just joined a server perfectly fine that clearly stated "0.9.8 Wiped",so maybe my friend is just blind and doesn't see the right update or something.

glad you found out that man gl

Just keep in mind that any time you get a kick with a message about a key, it means you have a different version of one of the server mods.

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement