lokiv8

a3launcher

9 posts in this topic

Is there a way to set up a3l so it shows servers only running the new script? that's if they are even up yet..

I cant find any that will let me join, they all come up with error messages...?

I always have the version number in my server name. It's a practice that all admins should follow.

To answer your question, no, there's no version number filter.

Advertisement

so to avoid any confusion what is the updated version number.. 0.9.8 ? thanks for the reply

50 minutes ago, lokiv8 said:

so to avoid any confusion what is the updated version number.. 0.9.8 ? thanks for the reply

Yes. 0.9.8 is the current version that was released yesterday. A lot of server owners may need more time to update.

1 person likes this

I've just been doing a search for 0.9.8, with Exile as the Mod. Seems to find them quite well :)

6 minutes ago, Paul said:

I've just been doing a search for 0.9.8, with Exile as the Mod. Seems to find them quite well :)

Works fine as long as admins put the version number in their server name. Some don't. Others do but players don't read it. :)

I haven't had so much of a problem finding servers running 0.9.8.. they just won't run for me after updating a3l downloading all new files and verifying game etc.. so I've deleted EVERYTHING local and I'm redownloading now so start from scratch to see if that helps..fingers crossed no more error messages lol

1 hour ago, lokiv8 said:

I haven't had so much of a problem finding servers running 0.9.8.. they just won't run for me after updating a3l downloading all new files and verifying game etc.. so I've deleted EVERYTHING local and I'm redownloading now so start from scratch to see if that helps..fingers crossed no more error messages lol

Its because those servers may have not updated yet. If you're getting error messages about keys then thats why

i keep getting kicked and i have tryed an updated server, anythin that i could try????

Advertisement