Mejai

Getting kicked from every exile server?

Question

Hello! In the past few days I wasn't able to join any Exile server. At all. It used to work until a few days ago (2 days actually). Right now I'm getting the "you were kicked off the game" message everytime I connect to any Exile server. I can connect to other servers that have other mods like Epoch or Wasteland with no problem. Exile servers are the only problem for me which is actually frustrating cause I bought Arma especially to play Exile. And now, not being able to play it, makes me so mad.

I also reinstalled Arma and reinstalled Exile through A3Launcher. Verified game cache. All that stuff. But it's still not working. Please help?

Thank you for reading. Hope you can help me find a fix to my problem.

9 answers to this question

Chances are the servers you are trying to join haven't been updated to the version released yesterday or you are running the old version of Exile and the servers you are joining HAVE been updated. In any case, you're running a different version from the servers you are trying to join.

13 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Chances are the servers you are trying to join haven't been updated to the version released yesterday or you are running the old version of Exile and the servers you are joining HAVE been updated. In any case, you're running a different version from the servers you are trying to join.

I have the latest version of exile. Manually downloaded the mod from exilemod.com and I doubt every single exile server is working on a older version. Anyway, you suggest I should wait for the server owners to update? 

Advertisement
17 minutes ago, Mejai said:

I have the latest version of exile. Manually downloaded the mod from exilemod.com and I doubt every single exile server is working on a older version. Anyway, you suggest I should wait for the server owners to update? 

I think you will find all bar like 6 are running 0.9.61.   I have only found thealtisproject. and MGT running 0.9.8 however they are broken servers.  MGT massively because they refuse to wipe.

21 minutes ago, Mejai said:

The update was released yesterday and it was a big one. Be patient, us admins are hard at work.

2 hours ago, Mejai said:

Chances are that most of the Exile servers are still running the old version. Most servers are modified with scripts that may need to be updated for 0.9.8. I won't have time to update my server until Sunday. A lot of us have jobs that prevent us from being able to update right away. It drives me nuts that they tend to release updates on Wednesdays.

2 hours ago, Incus said:

I think you will find all bar like 6 are running 0.9.61.   I have only found thealtisproject. and MGT running 0.9.8 however they are broken servers.  MGT massively because they refuse to wipe.

There's no need to wipe the database. The devs provided an SQL update script so that isn't needed.

5 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

There's no need to wipe the database. The devs provided an SQL update script so that isn't needed.

Maybe not but in all the servers I have been on that didnt they have had issues.  EG  Safes/Vehicle missing.  Whole bases gone.

54 minutes ago, Incus said:

Maybe not but in all the servers I have been on that didnt they have had issues.  EG  Safes/Vehicle missing.  Whole bases gone.

Sounds like they might not have executed the SQL query properly or maybe used the wrong one. There are settings for deletion of items in the config.cpp so maybe they didn't adjust those before going live.

Look here you silly fools....wipe the servers.  screw your donators....i make it rain!  Your making mistakes.  Forget your crappy mods and your scripting.  Things are about to get REAL!!   

Advertisement