Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamespfp

Black screen after update?

Question

So when I connect to a server there is just a black screen, and I can't do anything such as hit esc to respawn. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a fix?

5 answers to this question

Are you sure that you have all the mods loaded you need to join that server, are all the mods required up to date, or is that server just not updated to the latest exile version?

I have a thread on this already (further down this forum):

There is a news post just before the black screen which stays there for about half a second which you need to click ok to. Once you've done that, you can play as normal until you disconnect and reconnect again

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

Well I updated all my mods last night so I don't think that's an issue since I played last night on the update, and nothing pop ups, it just goes straight from the loading screen to the black screen that shows the bottom bar with respect

Edited by jamespfp

Hey guys I was also getting a black screen after the update. what is causing it is the database calls are looking for a column in the vehicles and container tables that column is money. now the update sql didn't update those tables like it did for the player table this link should provide a fix.

it worked for me.

18 minutes ago, jmayr2000 said:

Hey guys I was also getting a black screen after the update. what is causing it is the database calls are looking for a column in the vehicles and container tables that column is money. now the update sql didn't update those tables like it did for the player table this link should provide a fix.

it worked for me.

I'm a noob and don't know how to do that lol, would you mind giving a quick tutorial?

Advertisement