Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
curtcooll

Server just wont work now 0.9.8

Question

Posted (edited)

since update server just restarts over and over??

Spoiler

18:04:22 "ExileServer - You have added weapons to your server that spawn in with attachments."
18:04:22 "ExileServer - This will allow duping and money farming!"
18:04:22 "ExileServer - To solve this, please remove the following weapons from your loot tables and trader config OR replace them with their non-attachment equivalent:"
18:04:22 "ExileServer - ["CUP_arifle_AK74_GL_kobra","CUP_srifle_SVD_wdl_ghillie","CUP_srifle_SVD_des_ghillie_pso","CUP_srifle_M24_ghillie","CUP_launch_MAAWS_Scope","CUP_launch_Mk153Mod0_SMAWOptics","hgun_mas_usp_l_F","hgun_mas_mak_F_sd","arifle_mas_mp5sd_ds","arifle_mas_m27","arifle_mas_m27m","arifle_mas_m27_v","arifle_mas_m27m_v","arifle_mas_m27_d","arifle_mas_m27m_d","LMG_mas_Mk200_F","LMG_mas_M249_F","LMG_mas_M249_F_v","LMG_mas_M249_F_d","LMG_mas_M249a_F","LMG_mas_Mk48_F","LMG_mas_Mk48_F_v","LMG_mas_Mk48_F_d","LMG_mas_M240_F","LMG_mas_M60_F","arifle_mas_asval","arifle_mas_asval_ds","srifle_mas_vss","srifle_mas_ksvk","srifle_mas_ksvk_c","R3F_Famas_felin","R3F_Famas_felin_DES","rhs_weap_m16a4_carryhandle_grip","rhs_weap_m16a4_carryhandle_grip_pmag","rhs_weap_m16a4_grip","rhs_weap_m4_grip2","rhs_weap_m4_grip","rhs_weap_m4a1_carryhandle_grip2","rhs_weap_m4a1_grip2","rhs_weap_m4a1_grip","rhs_weap_m4a1_blockII_grip2","rhs_weap_m4a1_blockII_grip2_KAC","rhs_weap_mk18_grip2","rhs_weap_mk18_grip2_KAC","rhs_weap_ak74m","rhs_
18:04:22 "ExileServer - Example: Use arifle_Katiba_F instead of arifle_Katiba_ACO_pointer_snds_F."
18:04:22 "ExileServer - Installed extDB2 version: 70"
18:04:22 "ExileServer - MySQL connection error!"
18:04:22 "ExileServer - Please have a look at @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ to find out what went wrong."
18:04:22 "ExileServer - MySQL Error: Could not add database: [0,"Database Exception Error"]"
18:04:22 "ExileServer - Server will shutdown now :("

Edited by curtcooll

9 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Sounds like something is set up wrong.

Edit since you added a little log: 

18:04:22 "ExileServer - MySQL connection error!"
18:04:22 "ExileServer - Please have a look at @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ to find out what went wrong."

The server can't connect to the database. Check your extDB/logs folder for the DB log...

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

Advertisement

oh I didn't have sql server setup for password and correct ip etc lol, I fixed it now.

great now its telling me bloody server is locked dunno why its one more thing after another I don't get why its locked ive only added update server files should not lock the server off.

25 minutes ago, curtcooll said:

great now its telling me bloody server is locked dunno why its one more thing after another I don't get why its locked ive only added update server files should not lock the server off.

There's a setting that locks the server for a few minutes until the server is ready to accept players. It's in one of the config.cpp files.

Posted (edited)

yeah I found it and it was set to 1 it was set to that before so I set it to 0 and it still locked. I think they need to fix whateva it is that has been messed up because no issues now cant even get in my own server lol.

Edited by curtcooll

ive got it working but now I'm stuck on loading screen ingame just says loading map.

Yes my fix will fix the stuck on loading map  just download that mission file .pbo and replace your other cherno and your set

Advertisement