Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryka

Can't Join my fav server anymore

4 posts in this topic

Hello today I updated my Exile and now I cannot play on a server I have played on several times.The problem is that it asks me to remove files which then are used for other files so then it asks basically that it needs it back.For example it asked me to delete exile_client.pbo (i moved it into a desktop folder)when I did this it then said when I tryed to join the the hmmv needs this folder to run arma and join the server.Please Help.

1 person likes this

Same for me, right after the latest update.  I've tried deleting and redownloading, nothing is working.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

I'm going to go ahead and say its the server you guys are trying to play on...They have probably not updated to the new exile or they have not put the key in there "key" folder for there server. Id suggest you to go onto there TeamSpeak or website and talk to a developer or an owner about it they may still be on the old exile.

Hope this helped :)

Stop posting support topics in general discussion. This has been answered a million times today already. The server hasn't updated thats why you can't join it. Locked.

Advertisement