Question

Files

"D:\:A3Launcher\@exile\addons\dbo_old_bike.pbo""D:\:A3Launcher\@exile\addons\exile_assets.pbo""D:\:A3Launcher\@exile\addons\exile_client.pbo""D:\:A3Launcher\@exile\addons\exile_psycho_an2.pbo""D:\:A3Launcher\@exile\addons\exile_psycho_brdm.pbo""D:\:A3Launcher\@exile\addons\exile_psycho_btr40.pbo"...... are not signed by a key accepted by this server.  to play on this server remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

This message pops up everytime i try to join the server.  Ive removed all files then more files pop up with the same problem and so on. ive verified over and over. ive chekced the mod path and arma 3 path in the settings, ive reinstalled arma 3 itself. completely removed a3launcher and re downloaded all i get is this message every time. 2 of my friends also having same issue

Any help please i greatly appreciate it.

4 answers to this question

Are you joining your server or someone elses? 

It's more than likely that some servers are still running 0.9.61 as they are still updating to 0.9.8

Ive been joining someone elses, but my friend whoi play with went in had no problems logged and back in again in like 5 minutes and then had the same issue

Advertisement

So the server you are playing on is probably still 0.9.61 and when your friend logged out and back in (if he is using A3launcher) may have automatically updated his exile mod. This is just a case of either downgrading to the previous version (plenty of download links spread around the forum) or waiting until the server you play on is updated to 0.9.8

Advertisement