HungryGoonch

Base Building. Can't use Elevation or Distance keys.

Question

So I can place building pieces and such but my Home / End / PageUP / PageDown keys will not work in exile. I removed the default view bindings in arma 3, I've toggled num lock on and off. I've moved around and done everything I can think of but nothing works.

Is there a way to fix this issue? i'm sure its localized to my rig, which is a powerful laptop. I have a full sized keyboard integrated. The only thing I can think of is that its not registering it or something.. I don't have a second keyboard to test this out. 

Any advice/help?

3 answers to this question

Right.. So i bought a new keyboard.. the page up and down, home and end keys are not being read by my Exile client. i can't use Elevation or Distance on object placement.... 

if i was a betting man, it is a driver/config issue

check your os

check arma settings (save your org settings FIRST, then DELETE them and re-test)

go into some non-arma program and VERIFY that those keys work - if they work in windows, they WILL work in arma, in the mod?  different answer possible

good luck!

:)

Same thing for me too. Just tried Exilemod and couldn't access inventory at all by pressing INSERT (I have remapped my controls) which is my inventory keybind and HOME is remapped to default action and that won't work either.

It can't be driver issue as my keyboard works just fine with King of the Hill and other gamemodes and mods with arma 3 and there's no conflicting key bindings set.

For some reason DELETE and PAGE DOWN works just fine.

Edited by DerangedPineap

Advertisement