kidesh

No cash for selling stuff

Question

Anyone know the fix or what is causing the problem of not getting cash or respect when selling things at the traders?

1 person likes this

12 answers to this question

Same here...We have found that you are actually getting it, but it will not show up till you sell something else not at the waste trader.

Are the traders on the server updated to the new format?

Advertisement
10 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

_trader =
[
    "Exile_Trader_WasteDump",
    "Exile_Trader_WasteDump",
    "GreekHead_A3_01",
    ["HubStandingUA_move1", "HubStandingUA_move2", "HubStandingUA_idle1", "HubStandingUA_idle2", "HubStandingUA_idle3"],
    [3679.17,3079.48,0],
]
call ExileClient_object_trader_create;

15 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Yes they are on the new format. 

This was happening yesterday but am not sure if is still doing the same. 

I sorted this with taking out a secure safe zones script. 

Same on the server i'm on atm:

First bug:
With the new physical poptabs system, it seems a very annoying bug is present to.
Me and several other players did not recieve all, or part of pops when selling things to waste dump trader.

Last time this happened to me, i had a Ai dshkm truck, filled with some loot. Trader said it would sell for 13727 or something, gave me around 6k. I already missed out on wel over 40k in pops in the last 2 days due to this.

Second bug:
I got killed while carying just under 14k pops. Got back to my body, took al my gear, but didnt let me take my pops of my body. Eventually when i tried a smaller amount, 5k, it somehow gave me 54xx pops, and not the 14k i had.

Third bug:
I just sold a vehicle, and for once i got all the pops, bit over 19k. Tried to put them in my current vehicle, the CUP BRDM-2. Wouldn't let me. It gave the popup that it transfered, but did not do it. Got back to safe, again couldn't transfer pops into safe. Again i tried a lower amount, 18K, and it did that, but all of a sudden i only had 50 pops on character, instead of over 1k.

Seems this needs to be addresed by the devs asap!

None of this is caused by base Exile.

14 minutes ago, Grim said:

None of this is caused by base Exile.

Any idea where to look then?

1 hour ago, RetardMagnet said:

Any idea where to look then?

Look at other scripts on the server and see if anything is conflicting. See what interacts with the player's pop tabs and in what way then start diagnosing from there. For this new update I've rebuilt my mission file from scratch and added things one by one to make sure I avoid any of this. I'd suggest any server owners do the same because it will save you a lot of time in the long run with scripts that are not compatible (unless of course it all works flawlessly in the first place).

The not getting pops from waste dump is "fixed" for now, by selling cargo first, and then the vehicle. But still loosing pops. Got 30k from another player to buy a safe for him, as he didnt have the respect yet. Bought a 25k safe, and i had 4.5k left. Where did those 500 pops go?

Ill ask the owner to look in the logs to see if there is something weird.

Advertisement