Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brez

Can someone check this on their server before I inform it's a mod wide issue or not

6 posts in this topic

I'd like to get some other servers input on this one.. It's an easy one.

The Hellcat chopper... Does it start consuming fuel by just sitting inside the chopper and it not even started?

I observed this and thought that was strange.  It as well goes through fuel much fast than any other chopper I've experienced to date in this mod.

Edited by Brez

Advertisement

Yes sir... didn't need repair when trying to repair it as I thought it was that.

Seems like the only chopper out of the ones I tried that does this and am curious  if it's an isolated issue.

- No damage to heli

- Get in and don't even start the engine and it's already draining fuel as well, it's draining litres at a faster rate than I've seen in other choppers.

Of course it could be a repair indication issue where it needs repair but the mod doesn't think it does.  Maybe there is an issue with that.. unsure.

Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this as I thought it was ALL choppers but it's not.. It's only the Hellcat.

Edited by Brez

The 2 I've bought both leaked fuel upon purchase while switched off, yeah, but a role of tape fixed it.

Not exactly the same, but when I took out my rotor in a Mohawk by getting too close to some rocks, I repaired it and it wouldn't start.  Look at the fuel and it was empty.  So damage will instantly empty the fuel tank.

Yea this happened to me the one time I bought a Hellcat. Flew to a mission, turned off engine, killed some baddies and came back to find it was almost empty.

Advertisement