1Vincent Van Goat

All players put in to one group

Question

Hello, i just updated my server to the new exile version, everything else works but all players are put in to one big group it seems when they join. This means there are constant radio messages over chat and everyone can see each other's player markers. Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you would like to see any files to check stuff over just say. A temporary fix i have discovered is if that player creates their own party.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

You can stop the hexagons with this:

disableVoN                            = 1;   (instead of =0;)

However, this does not fix the group chat issue, radio calls etc.  We have actually not updated just for this very reason alone until we hear of a better fix.

4 hours ago, GyroCapitan said:

You can stop the hexagons with this:

disableVoN                            = 1;   (instead of =0;)

However, this does not fix the group chat issue, radio calls etc.  We have actually not updated just for this very reason alone until we hear of a better fix.

DisableVON is disable voice over network - nothing to do with the hexagons - they are set inside your server Arma profile - groupmarkers - set that value to 0 to disable markers

DisableVON will work if set in the correct place I believe it can be in 2 places - description.ext I thin is one not sure about the other but you will find it on here.

only problem with that is players with no team-speak won't be able to talk I guess

Advertisement