PulseFlare

Arma 3 not recognizing Exile Mod?

Question

The title says it all. I successfully install the mod, unzip the file and put it into my Addons folder of Arma 3. I load Exile and boot up the game. When it opens, I can clearly see the custom Exile start screen and audio, which is fabulous. However, when I click Multiplayer and try to join a server, every single server has Exile Mod unchecked (Red box) on the bottom right corner of the server list.

**It tells me that every file (.pbo and stuff) are not accepted and I gotta remove them, until I have nothing in my Exile folder. Doing so tells me that I do not have Exile_client, and putting them back gives me the same error, basically giving me a loop..** 

( I do have another problem, which is A3launcher not recognizing that Steam is online nor that I own Arma 3. I have indeed changed my mod/download path and my arma 3 path to my Arma 3 folder. Helping on that issue would also be kindly appreciated.)

Thank you for reading this.

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Hahaha, I used that youtube video to figure out that A3Launcher. However, I followed his steps but A3L still tells me this error:

It looks like Steam isn't running or you dont own ARMA 3, the launcher will still work but you will not be able to download/play with Steam mods.

EDIT: I almost joined a server, when it said: Loading map.... my game crashed, and this error popped up:

Warning: preNLOD format in object

a3\characters_f_bootcamp\guerrilla\ig_guerrilla_6_1.p3d

Edited by PulseFlare

Advertisement

just extract it , it will create it's own

This too, right after I pressed OK on the warning:

The exception unknown software exception (0x0000dead) occurred in the application at location 0x000000007783DAE8.

Advertisement