Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fidycent

Supply drops in napf

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Good day, ive enabled supply drops in my Napf server, but none appear to be actually dropping, whenever looking at the code thing, it only states that it will spawn near airports, does the mod not find the napf airports, if so where can i define them?

Edited by Fidycent

I think the airports need to be defined in the map config so cant be edited by anyone but the creator.

When i get round to it (long list to go through lol) im going to try and get them to spawn randomly and not at airports as on Esseker there is only 1 airport but again its not defined.

Advertisement
7 minutes ago, Mr Health And Safety said:

I think the airports need to be defined in the map config so cant be edited by anyone but the creator.

When i get round to it (long list to go through lol) im going to try and get them to spawn randomly and not at airports as on Esseker there is only 1 airport but again its not defined.

Thats terribly not amazing. Hmm.. Theres no item that i could add a recipie to craft the boxes is there?

You should be able to make your own crafting recipe in the config file. Have a look for CfgCraftingRecipes as that will show you how they are done. I have not made any yet so dont know if there is anything else needed.

Advertisement