• 0
thinker

New Update - many issues

Question

Posted (edited)

Directly after the update I have not been able to access any server with the exile mod attached. After the servers updated, I keep getting application and memory errors. The game worked fine before.

Immediately I think I need to switch pcs. Even on other computers I received these errors. I could log in multiple times and get a little farther in the process. Once I got in though I was immediately kicked from multiple servers. Launching modded Arma 3 is no longer an option. 

So, I am 100% serious when I say this update made the game unplayable.

Update: After reinstalling the application errors are gone, but when loading the mission data my PC freezes. Leaving for about 20 mins with no change. This happens now every time and I cannot even ctrl alt del out of it. I have to hard restart on every attempt.

Edited by thinker
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 answers to this question

  • 0
2 hours ago, Mr Health And Safety said:

Expect this to be locked, general discussion is not for support. 

Then were do we go to discuss potential fixes and get them out to the public?

Nobody wants to use a ticket system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0

Moved to the correct place.  Also, there are several posts about this already.  Arma is aware of the crashing and they are testing fixes that seem to be working on the profiling branch of stable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, thinker said:

Directly after the update I have not been able to access any server with the exile mod attached. After the servers updated, I keep getting application and memory errors. The game worked fine before.

Immediately I think I need to switch pcs. Even on other computers I received these errors. I could log in multiple times and get a little farther in the process. Once I got in though I was immediately kicked from multiple servers. Launching modded Arma 3 is no longer an option. 

So, I am 100% serious when I say this update made the game unplayable.

Update: After reinstalling the application errors are gone, but when loading the mission data my PC freezes. Leaving for about 20 mins with no change. This happens now every time and I cannot even ctrl alt del out of it. I have to hard restart on every attempt.

I've had the same issues, i am unable to play Arma 3 Exile because of the new update. Once i try to join a server it gives me a long list of files and tells me to delete them. Once i do it still wont work, HELP!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
19 minutes ago, Young Grasshopper said:

I've had the same issues, i am unable to play Arma 3 Exile because of the new update. Once i try to join a server it gives me a long list of files and tells me to delete them. Once i do it still wont work, HELP!!!

From the sounds of it you have the wrong version for the server (server is missing keys) so it tells you to delete them, when you do it then says you are missing required mods. If you could post a screen shot of before you delete the mods and after it would help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

ive had this same problem how do i get the old version of exile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
50 minutes ago, Mr Health And Safety said:

From the sounds of it you have the wrong version for the server (server is missing keys) so it tells you to delete them, when you do it then says you are missing required mods. If you could post a screen shot of before you delete the mods and after it would help

Ok I'll take a pic of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Posted (edited)

This can be marked as solved now. Helped him via pm. Was using wrong version of Exile.

scrap that.. just realized there a few people posting they got problems :|

Edited by Mr Health And Safety

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.