Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irkutsk38

No logs infiSTAR_Logs

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello  ! I have a problem. Download updates  infiSTAR v0053 , originally recorded on the server loggi and had noticed that infistar stopped zapisovat loggi a folder .

What is the problem? Sorry for my English )

Log Server and attach screenshots .https://yadi.sk/d/WBLvgltUsxQ2e

/*
	DLL SETTINGS
	"" is the Arma3Server directory
	"infiSTAR_Logs/" would be a folder called "infiSTAR_Logs" within your Arma3Server directory.
	You need to create the defined folder if it doesn't exist. If you don't create it - the DLL won't be able to write any Log files ! ! !
*/
LOG_PATH = "infiSTAR_Logs/";

/* "LogAdminActions": Sends actions done by each admin to the server to log it to the .txt file (if infiSTAR dlls are used) and .rpt file + sends it back to all other admins. */
LogAdminActions = true;
enableIngameLogs = true;

bandicam 2016-07-03 14-13-46-413.jpg

bandicam 2016-07-03 14-13-49-264.jpg

Edited by Irkutsk38

just tested with a folder named "_____LOGS" and

LOG_PATH = "_____LOGS/";

working fine for me :)

maybe the dll is not "allowed"? (where you need to right click it and go into settings to allow access)

or

Readme:
You probably NEED "Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 - 32 Bit version"

?

Advertisement

it depends on what you have put in your config file and you need to unblock the .dll and have installed what I linked

Posted (edited)

Rename the folder _____LOGS/ and unlock dll I installed the program Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 - 32 Bit version  . loggov still no. before everything was fine ¬¬

/* "_OPEN_ADMIN_MENU_KEY": Key to open the menu (google DIK_KeyCodes (0x3B is F1))   */
OPEN_ADMIN_MENU_KEY = 0x3B;
HIDE_FROM_PLAYERS = false;				/* So no normal can see it :)! */
announce_adminstate_changed = false;	/* whenever you type !admin as an admin it will announce that you logged out or in to all players on the server! */
use_html_load_on_adminmenu = true;		/* default and recommended is TRUE. infiSTAR updates and news are announced in the top right corner when you open the AdminMenu if this is true! */

/*
	DLL SETTINGS
	"" is the Arma3Server directory
	"infiSTAR_Logs/" would be a folder called "infiSTAR_Logs" within your Arma3Server directory.
	You need to create the defined folder if it doesn't exist. If you don't create it - the DLL won't be able to write any Log files ! ! !
*/
LOG_PATH = "_____LOGS/";

/* "LogAdminActions": Sends actions done by each admin to the server to log it to the .txt file (if infiSTAR dlls are used) and .rpt file + sends it back to all other admins. */
LogAdminActions = true;
enableIngameLogs = true;

bandicam 2016-07-06 10-28-26-787.jpg

bandicam 2016-07-06 10-28-42-398.jpg

bandicam 2016-07-06 10-29-33-588.jpg

Edited by Irkutsk38

Advertisement