Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stokieyoungy

STUCK ON LOADING SCREEN ESSEKER

Question

HELLOOOOOOO :)

Okay so im not really Ofay with computers at all, just FPS and survuval games...thats why im using Arma Launcher.

But ever since the 0.9.8 update...my favourite server is still on 0.9.61 so i cant play that :( 

BUT...the problem lies with servers that say they are on 0.9.8 and on esseker...it just sticks on the loading screen, i have verified all the files that i can...but the server admin tells me i have to update my esseker map file?!?!?! not sure where he got this from as its not been updated since way back when...and i have the latest version!!!

Can anyone please in laments terms help me out here? :(

i just want a server on Esseker with ryan zombies...Cup shit...trader safe zones...base building...and missions to earn money from, but im struggling to find one that bloody works on 0.9.8!

thanks guys :)

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, stokieyoungy said:

HELLOOOOOOO :)

Okay so im not really Ofay with computers at all, just FPS and survuval games...thats why im using Arma Launcher.

But ever since the 0.9.8 update...my favourite server is still on 0.9.61 so i cant play that :( 

BUT...the problem lies with servers that say they are on 0.9.8 and on esseker...it just sticks on the loading screen, i have verified all the files that i can...but the server admin tells me i have to update my esseker map file?!?!?! not sure where he got this from as its not been updated since way back when...and i have the latest version!!!

Can anyone please in laments terms help me out here? :(

i just want a server on Esseker with ryan zombies...Cup shit...trader safe zones...base building...and missions to earn money from, but im struggling to find one that bloody works on 0.9.8!

thanks guys :)

Esseker has actually had a recent update, might want to look into that. 

Advertisement