[ReSpec] Hunter

igiLoad Multiplayer - Not Working - How To Setup? [ANSWERED]

Question

Posted (edited)

Hey guys!

I need some help setting up igiLoad as I'm not positive, it says in the files that:

Spoiler

//    USE:                                                                                                    //
//    1. In mission "init.sqf" add line: "0 = execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoadInit.sqf";".                                //
//    2. In vehicles "INITIALIZATION" field type: "0 = [this] execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoad.sqf";"                    //
//    3. Unload from script or trigger:                                                                        //
//        a) Unloading cargo from script. Force unload: "0 = [Car, true, "L"] spawn IL_Do_Unload;"            //
//        b) Unloading cargo from script. Force unload: "0 = [Car, true] spawn IL_Do_Unload;"                    //
//        c) Unloading cargo from script. Force unload: "0 = [Car] spawn IL_Do_Unload;"                        //
//    4. Loading cargo from script. Force load: "0 = [Car, [typeOf Box], "B", true, Box] spawn IL_Do_Load;"    //
//                                                                                                            //
//    Ways from points 1 and 2 can not be used simultaneously!!!                                                //
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I don't have "init.sqf" but I have initPlayerLocal.sqf and initServer.sqf, so for one; I'm not sure if to put 0 = execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoadInit.sqf up with the others in initPlayerLocal.sqf, or how to set it up to work correctly in MP, if you have insight on this. Help would be much appriciated! =)

PS: I am also getting a loading into ground thing happening on joining after adding igiLoad, anyone know what that is too?

Edited by [ReSpec] Hunter
My question was answered.

9 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, [ReSpec] Hunter said:

Hey guys!

I need some help setting up igiLoad as I'm not positive, it says in the files that:

Hide contents

//    USE:                                                                                                    //
//    1. In mission "init.sqf" add line: "0 = execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoadInit.sqf";".                                //
//    2. In vehicles "INITIALIZATION" field type: "0 = [this] execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoad.sqf";"                    //
//    3. Unload from script or trigger:                                                                        //
//        a) Unloading cargo from script. Force unload: "0 = [Car, true, "L"] spawn IL_Do_Unload;"            //
//        b) Unloading cargo from script. Force unload: "0 = [Car, true] spawn IL_Do_Unload;"                    //
//        c) Unloading cargo from script. Force unload: "0 = [Car] spawn IL_Do_Unload;"                        //
//    4. Loading cargo from script. Force load: "0 = [Car, [typeOf Box], "B", true, Box] spawn IL_Do_Load;"    //
//                                                                                                            //
//    Ways from points 1 and 2 can not be used simultaneously!!!                                                //
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I don't have "init.sqf" but I have initPlayerLocal.sqf and initServer.sqf, so for one; I'm not sure if to put 0 = execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoadInit.sqf up with the others in initPlayerLocal.sqf, or how to set it up to work correctly in MP, if you have insight on this. Help would be much appriciated! =)

PS: I am also getting a loading into ground thing happening on joining after adding igiLoad, anyone know what that is too?

You create your own init.sqf and place it in the same place as your initPlayerLocal.sqf and initServer.sqf

This is what I use below in the init.sqf:

[] execVM "\IgiLoad\IgiLoadInit.sqf";

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, [ReSpec] Hunter said:

Okie dokie, so have that init.sqf with that line it it and that only? Thanks for such a quick response! I guessed it may be a custom file but I didn't want to mess it all up =D

You create it, and yes that is all that is needed in there.

Advertisement
7 minutes ago, Timmay said:

You create your own init.sqf and place it in the same place as your initPlayerLocal.sqf and initServer.sqf

Okie dokie, so have that init.sqf with that line it it and that only? Thanks for such a quick response! I guessed it may be a custom file but I didn't want to mess it all up =D

5 minutes ago, Timmay said:

You create it, and yes that is all that is needed in there.

Kk! Question is answered =) This topic can be used for anyone else who is having this problem, do I need to ask someone to close it?

I found this error in the script, if anyone has this problem. Use:

[] execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoadInit.sqf";

Instead of:

The extra slash doesn't allow the system to find the file. =)

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Timmay said:

Ok so I added this command to the init.sqf but its still not showing up to put a crate in a HEMMT for instance in game, or for you to be able to load to para out of a C-130J, the blue text to execute the command just doesn't show up, do you know why by chance? Ty =)

I also believe there is a command to be able to carry around a crate so you can bring it up to a vehicle and then mount it, do you know how to do that?

PS: When the game loads up, it says igiLoad has loaded, so I believe its loading in.

Edit: Offroads are working to load crates in and such, once I get in the driver seat then go into the crate inventory then look at the offroad's interact menu again.

Edited by [ReSpec] Hunter

50 minutes ago, [ReSpec] Hunter said:

Ok so I added this command to the init.sqf but its still not showing up to put a crate in a HEMMT for instance in game, or for you to be able to load to para out of a C-130J, the blue text to execute the command just doesn't show up, do you know why by chance? Ty =)

I also believe there is a command to be able to carry around a crate so you can bring it up to a vehicle and then mount it, do you know how to do that?

PS: When the game loads up, it says igiLoad has loaded, so I believe its loading in.

Edit: Offroads are working to load crates in and such, once I get in the driver seat then go into the crate inventory then look at the offroad's interact menu again.

You need to update the config to reflect what you want and don't want to load, etc.

As for carrying it and loading it, etc. That is R3F

what does this mean?

In vehicles "INITIALIZATION" field type: "0 = [this] execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoad.sqf";"

Where is this "vehicles "INITIALIZATION" field"?

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, riddler251 said:

what does this mean?

In vehicles "INITIALIZATION" field type: "0 = [this] execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoad.sqf";"

Where is this "vehicles "INITIALIZATION" field"?

Ignore the fucking header of the IgiLoad.sqf its for Arma 3 Vanila only.

IgiLoad Tread:

Edited by [FCS-DE]^oo^[Linux]

Advertisement