Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thezroyalhd

AR-2 Darter altitude "Statement RemoteExec Restriction #0"

4 posts in this topic

When I am controlling my drone via the UAV Terminal and I right click on the waypoint to select what altitude I want it to fly at I get Battleye kicked.

This is what I get in the waypointcondition log. Statement RemoteExec Restriction #0 ["true", ""] [3:8 group, 1]

The problem I'm facing is when I try add a fix for waypointcondition or RemoteExec there is no line two for me to add it. Nothing I have tried is working.

11 hours ago, thezroyalhd said:

When I am controlling my drone via the UAV Terminal and I right click on the waypoint to select what altitude I want it to fly at I get Battleye kicked.

This is what I get in the waypointcondition log. Statement RemoteExec Restriction #0 ["true", ""] [3:8 group, 1]

The problem I'm facing is when I try add a fix for waypointcondition or RemoteExec there is no line two for me to add it. Nothing I have tried is working.

its the first line after //new in all the other files except scripts.txt

Advertisement

Thanks I think I've fixed it.

I think I needed to put it in remoteexec.txt in instead of in  waypointconditio.txt

@thezroyalhd Did you get it working? If so, could you please share what file you modified and what change you made? I am having exact same issue.

Thanks!

Advertisement