Jollysaintj

Metal Wire

6 posts in this topic

I for the life of me cannot find any metal wire on the ground or even how to craft it. Can someone help me out? How does one craft the metal wire?

I remember reading someplace that they removed the metal wire because you were unable to move it once it was placed.

Advertisement

Im talking about the base material to craft the fence and razor wire

4 hours ago, Jollysaintj said:

Im talking about the base material to craft the fence and razor wire

there's 2 razor wires in game - Exile_Item_RazorWireKit (which is incorrectly labelled in the crafting as Exile_Item_RazorWireKit_Long) and seems broken on placing, then Land_Razorwire_F_Kit which works fine (but may be part of the extended base building)

need to remove them from crafting and traders until a fix comes out

I appreciate everyones help however you are answering the wrong question. I am not talking about whatso ever about razor wires. to craft the metal fence it requires pliers work bench a grinder 4 metal poles a box of screws and 6 METAL WIRES. How do I get these wires? They arent on the ground and I cant make out any way of crafting them. Thank you. 

11 hours ago, Jollysaintj said:

I appreciate everyones help however you are answering the wrong question. I am not talking about whatso ever about razor wires. to craft the metal fence it requires pliers work bench a grinder 4 metal poles a box of screws and 6 METAL WIRES. How do I get these wires? They arent on the ground and I cant make out any way of crafting them. Thank you. 

They are probably missing from the servers loot table.

Advertisement