Raravin

Cannot Create Entity (scope = private?)

Question

Posted (edited)

10:45:51 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Car_UAZ_Abstract,
10:45:51 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Abstract (scope = private?)
10:45:51 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Abstract,
10:45:52 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Abstract (scope = private?)
10:45:52 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Abstract,
10:45:52 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Car_Hatchback_Abstract (scope = private?)
10:45:52 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Car_Hatchback_Abstract,
10:45:53 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Car_SUV_Abstract (scope = private?)
10:45:53 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Car_SUV_Abstract,
10:45:53 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Car_Ikarus_Abstract (scope = private?)
10:45:53 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Car_Ikarus_Abstract,
10:45:54 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Abstract (scope = private?)
10:45:54 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Abstract,
10:45:54 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Abstract (scope = private?)
10:45:54 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Abstract,
10:45:55 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Car_UAZ_Abstract (scope = private?)
10:45:55 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Car_UAZ_Abstract,
10:45:55 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Car_Ikarus_Abstract (scope = private?)
10:45:55 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Car_Ikarus_Abstract,
10:45:55 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Car_SUV_Abstract (scope = private?)
10:45:55 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Car_SUV_Abstract,
10:45:55 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Car_SUV_Abstract (scope = private?)
10:45:55 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Car_SUV_Abstract,

I seem to be getting this error every time I turn on the server and was wondering what is the best way to troubleshoot this, it is coming up for multiple Exile Vehicles and I think it is preventing my server from booting up as it keeps trying to create the vehicle on the server. So it is stuck in a loop by the looks of it at this time.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section I am new to the forum and most of my troubleshooting has been done searching through your forum but I cant seem to find anything with this error. 

Thank you! 

Edited by Raravin

3 answers to this question

You are trying to spawn the abstract versions of those vehicles which are in a private scope. These abstract vehicles are often used for inheritance allowing for multiple versions of the same vehicle. Try to spawn the actual versions, IE: Exile_Car_UAZ_Green

1 person likes this

I have the same issue where I can't spawn exile vehicles. Do you happen to be hosting your server on linux? 

Advertisement