Cannot see server with BE enabled.

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So i noticed a few days ago that i was not getting a scripts.log file generated, in my root arma folder there is a Battleye folder with the config, dll and filters in it but there is also one in SC/Battleye that just conatins the BEserver.dll, so i assumed that it would load everything from the one on the SC profile and deleted the one in arma root and added everything to SC/Battleye but battleye fails to initiate and stops the server from loading.

So i then added it back to the root and just left BEServer.cfg and the DLL in SC/Battleye and tried to boot, the cfg file in SC/Battleye changes its name to BEServer_active_2c3e and the server loads without an issue but i then cannot see or direct join the server. I have ports 2302 - 2303 open and if i go back and disable battleye myself and others can see it.

RConPassword MyPassHere   (only other place this needs to be is inistar config yah?)
MaxPing 600
RConPort 2303

start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -mod=@exile; -servermod=@exileserver;@AdvancedSlingLoading;@AdvancedRappelling; -config=C:\Game-Servers\Apex\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=C:\Game-Servers\Apex\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit -enableHT -filePatching -nosplash -loadmissiontomemory -noLand

Edited by xzerokoolx

11 hours ago, xzerokoolx said:

Solved, big thanks to @hogansheroes for coming into teamspeak to unscramble my brain.

at that time bro my brain got scramble like a biatch lol but glad to help mate