RobertTwins

Pop Cap Banking Use

15 posts in this topic

I was wondering what the intended use of the pop cap locker system is for. It seems like its supposed to be used as a bonus to raiding someones base and taking all the pop caps they have in their base, but when the limit on the lockers at the safezone is always some ridiculous number like 900k I don't see why people would risk putting their caps in their base. At the moment all my group does is loot or do missions, then sell the stuff at the trader and immediately put the caps in the lockers there at the safezone with no risk at all. Is there going to be an increase in pop cap gain from killing players or zombies in the future, because normal looting at the moment is completely risk free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try a server that doesn't put lockers in Safe Zones , that should make it more interesting ...... B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

I intend on setting my locker limit to the max price a item/vehicle is so it can be used as a way to save up for the item safely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Or make that u need to pay taxes if u put ur money in a locker ... like 5-10% - if u store it so theres a reason to get the money in ur safes.

At my server the lockers are all outside like 40 pieces around the map but 300k limit .... with taxes i would consider it perfect balancing.

But 10-20k max lockers only in safezone like default exile are cool too.

Edited by Requzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RobertTwins said:

I was wondering what the intended use of the pop cap locker system is for. It seems like its supposed to be used as a bonus to raiding someones base and taking all the pop caps they have in their base, but when the limit on the lockers at the safezone is always some ridiculous number like 900k I don't see why people would risk putting their caps in their base. At the moment all my group does is loot or do missions, then sell the stuff at the trader and immediately put the caps in the lockers there at the safezone with no risk at all. Is there going to be an increase in pop cap gain from killing players or zombies in the future, because normal looting at the moment is completely risk free.

Your server admin as made it this way. Default locker size is only 10k. You might need to find a new server if you want to see different gameplay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sgt Smash said:

The reason i don't put money in safes at base is because i would need 27 safes @base just for me and there is 5 of us in the clan lol

 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=717260233

 

P.s is 30k default for exile safes?

Link is broken.

Yes, 30k is default, but it can be changed with some minor code changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ynpMOOSE said:

Link is broken.

Yes, 30k is default, but it can be changed with some minor code changes.

Thanks for the info, i'll have to see if the server owner is willing to up it

Fix: The reason i don't put money in safes at base is because i would need 27 safes @base just for me and there is 5 of us in the clan lol

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/261589398041289497/F81B4E728613261968355C306212C88346F79511/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10K poptabs is defualt not 30k setting above what the highest priced vehicle/Heli is, is way over the top why anyone would want 5mil in tabs is crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Huskie19 said:

10K poptabs is defualt not 30k setting above what the highest priced vehicle/Heli is, is way over the top why anyone would want 5mil in tabs is crazy.

For safes??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.