MGgaming101

Awareness thread; Pleas sticky :)

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

*Insert rant*

I have seen so manny threads popping up about people bitching about certain things....
Anyone who is even remotely following the developement knows that if; Loot, poptabs capacity in lockers/safes, prices, required rep' and 
selling price of items are fully configurable by the serverowner one shouldn't be crying over here in the threads.

Eichi has stated once before that ''Exile'' will be developed in such a way that it will meet it's final concept design as intended. 
But that everyone will have the freedom to alter certain if not 3/4th of the aspects the mod comes with.
Just keep in mind, a server is fully modable and never respresents a set image of any mod,especially not for ''Exile''.

With that being said, i hope people will actually read this thread and think twice before posting something.
I'm just getting majorly aggitated on how i see a thread appear every single day that's about complaining over a server on how it sucks and that it's the ''Exile mod's'' fault O.o

* End Rant*

Edited by MGgaming101
14 people like this

The man has a point ^ :D 

4 people like this

Advertisement
19 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

The man has a point ^ :D 

Hahaha i love how it got stickied. But no, seriously....Another pet peeve of mine since the launch of Exile mod is people asking where the zombies are -_-''.

8 minutes ago, MGgaming101 said:

Hahaha i love how it got stickied. But no, seriously....Another pet peeve of mine since the launch of Exile mod is people asking where the zombies are -_-''.

Can thank frankie for that one! 

One thing that annoys me is people complaining there must be something wrong with the mod as they get errors like "incorrect keys" or missing mods... just read the error message it tells you the problem!

1 person likes this

"Wait! You lose poptabs on death now? Fuck this server then, gonna go find a new one."

I facepalm so hard when I see this.

4 people like this

43 minutes ago, Mr Sin said:

"Wait! You lose poptabs on death now? Fuck this server then, gonna go find a new one."

I facepalm so hard when I see this.

Hahahaha

Pretty much all of exile can be customized if you learn how to script, it's not that hard. This has to be the best framework I've seen honestly. Even if something doesn't work the way you think it should you can totally customize it with very little problem if you take the time to understand arma scripting and the design of exile.

11 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

confused.jpg.538ce1dcf69de3732ca41fb56be

Only for the past 9/10 months

1 person likes this

Advertisement