Zeito

[SOLVED] Suspect Tabs Increase functionality

6 posts in this topic

I've looking through the config but i can't find the feature that logged a suspicious increase in tabs. I noticed in my ExtDB log this, and it is glitch-tastic.

[07:54:06:510509 +01:00] [Thread 2852] PLAYER: (xxxxxxxxxx) R Caos Team:1 (<Redacted>) REMOTE PURCHASED ITEM Exile_Item_CodeLock FOR 5000 POPTABS | PLAYER TOTAL MONEY: 18101

[07:55:28:966838 +01:00] [Thread 4608] PLAYER: ( xxxxxxxxxx ) R Caos Team:1 (<Redacted>) REMOTE PURCHASED VEHICLE Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Black FOR 2500 POPTABS | PLAYER TOTAL MONEY: 15601

[08:05:20:880320 +01:00] [Thread 4608] PLAYER: ( xxxxxxxxxx ) R Caos Team:1 (<Redacted>) REMOTE SOLD ITEM: Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Black (ID# 45) with Cargo ["Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","Exile_Item_Codelock","7Rnd_408_Mag","7Rnd_408_Mag","7Rnd_408_Mag","7Rnd_408_Mag","7Rnd_408_Mag","7Rnd_408_Mag"] FOR 151280 POPTABS AND 15128 RESPECT | PLAYER TOTAL MONEY: 166881

Has this been removed or is it somewhere else in the v53 config? a 151k increase is mighty suspect. Especially when it's from 2 items he bought 10 minutes earlier!

It's look like he duped the codelock

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Oh yeah no dispute about that, though there used to be a function in Infistar that logged suspicious jumps in poptabs, or increases over a certain amount. I just happened to see this one when looking at the new extdb trader logs.

Posted (edited)

To add to the useless posts in here, it seems like it was removed in this version. Unsure if intentional or not, but it may have something to do with change in the poptabs being in the wallet now.

Edited by Mr Sin

On 6.7.2016 at 8:18 PM, Mr Sin said:

To add to the useless posts in here, it seems like it was removed in this version. Unsure if intentional or not, but it may have something to do with change in the poptabs being in the wallet now.

yes that's true. Removed because of the changes. might add it back later

1 person likes this

Advertisement