Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MGgaming101

Site suggestion

4 posts in this topic

Might not be super relevant but it would be nice to see an About button at the nav bar above that is fully deticated to the storyline of ''Exile'' with some cinematic in game pictures.
Eventually a small explaination aswel of how Exile got started and how everyone of the dev team met each other ?. 

I know a small storyline has been added all the way in the left bottom corner but i think it's easly overlooked.
It might be just me, but if i am making use of a service/store i always like to read upon the history and who is behind it.
Cuz without that particullar page,i personally feel like Exile is just ''a mod out there''. Of which nobody knows the storyline, how it started, who it started, when it started etc....

You might think such a page is irrelevant cuz of how manny people are playing the mod already. But think about how manny more people you might stimulate toplay the mod with an ''about'' page.
Anyhow :P, just an idea out there !.   

1 person likes this

Interesting. Very interesting.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

If theres one thing that I really enjoy about games and mods, its lore. This would be a nice addition to the site, but it shouldn't be priority, just something that can be added when there is time.

History behind the name would be good. When, where and how it all started etc. Also plans for the future would be nice also.

I posted a bit of history about me and ARMA 2/3 (interesting i know lol) on my about me page just in case anyone wanted to know and as some might remember me from Arma 2 Epoch.

Advertisement