ZZK-Gaming

Someone have Problem with Esseker [Wheels Stuck in the Ground]

8 posts in this topic

Hello, my players say me every day the car is stucking in the ground (wheels)....can someone have the same Problem on Esseker???? I try to fix this with this Script here  AVS - Advanced Vehicle System but the problem after the script is the same....

You are Buying a Car (its stuck)...Spawned cars (stuck) is not every time...but the Problem sucks...can anyone give me the fix for that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me know if you find an answer to that one. I have the same problems on an Esseker server as well. No idea, no logs, nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
14 minutes ago, Spackler said:

Let me know if you find an answer to that one. I have the same problems on an Esseker server as well. No idea, no logs, nothing.

okay...i think the esseker need a update...

@BetterDeadThanZed

do you have the same Problem on your Esseker server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ZZK-Gaming said:

okay...i think the esseker need a update...

@BetterDeadThanZed

do you have the same Problem on your Esseker server?

Every once in a while vehicles will get stuck in the ground. Sometimes I can use the "Flip vehicle" option to get them out, otherwise they are fine after a restart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Every once in a while vehicles will get stuck in the ground. Sometimes I can use the "Flip vehicle" option to get them out, otherwise they are fine after a restart.

Flip is not working and via InfiSTAR (Shift & 4 for Fly) the same....and thanks for your post...im not alone with this problem...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ZZK-Gaming said:

Flip is not working and via InfiSTAR (Shift & 4 for Fly) the same....and thanks for your post...im not alone with this problem...

For me it doesn't happen all the time, only occasionally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen this happen on every Esseker server I've played on and even the server we run

Like BetterDeadThanZed said it only happens occasionally. If you give it 5mins it will clear its self and you can then flip and it will run grand

Really annoying!!! as I cant find out the reason as to why it happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this problem it goes after a while in game just wait few min and it used to just stop

mine seemed to fix itself and people who have the same problem say the same thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.