curtcooll

Trader Fully complete plus more

12 posts in this topic

Ok if anyone is interested ive put all CUP,R3F,Mas,RHS weapons and vehicles into trader list with good prices ive not finished making the levels of respect but its about 50 percent done, I have also managed to get a lot working towing loot spawns are bang on well server pretty much finished updating everything for new 9.8.0 so if anyone is interested ive got fully complete files DMS and Occupation as well as VEMF its tailored for Esseker just hit me up if anyone wants loot spawns etc etc took me days to do it all but saves most work who wants it, I got no problem in uploading my entire server so you will have a working one. Ive seen a lot of people with issues trying to get things to work but ive tested and everything zombies etc towing vehicle repair extended.

1 person likes this

That's kind of you to share your hard work @curtcooll look forward to a release. You might want to ask a Mod to move the thread to a more suitable place rather than the General Discussion forum.

Advertisement
19 minutes ago, Eck the Viking said:

That's kind of you to share your hard work @curtcooll look forward to a release. You might want to ask a Mod to move the thread to a more suitable place rather than the General Discussion forum.

oh right haha I didn't know where to post it took me 2 weeks to do my server with bit of help but then new update set me back took me further 4 or more days 2 days to figure out how to load into map and now I have fixed everything pretty much, I found only thing that took me 2 days near is the trader items adding in each item from RHS,Mas,Cup,R3F and so on after trial and error I bloody well got there happy with results ready for tanoa, Ive seen not a lot people have shared much regarding trader updates but I'm willing to throw my entire working server so people wont have to stress about getting a working 9.8.0 server it was hard enough work for me let alone other people. Ive only got to sort out Occupation and VEMF and its all sorted and some stuff with loot list people should be very happy with work ive done.

49 minutes ago, Flosstradamus said:

Moved.

thanks fella

@curtcooll Let me know if you need any help, im working on a small project similar to this, maybe we can use your help:D

9 minutes ago, Metalman10 said:

@curtcooll Let me know if you need any help, im working on a small project similar to this, maybe we can use your help:D

add curtcooll to steam fella

I'm definitely interested... I was going to do something similar.  But I've been working on getting my server running ever since the 0.9.8 release of Exile and 0.8 release of Esseker.  I've been caught in the issue of no loot spawning and have rebuilt my server from the ground up several times and no matter what I do, I  cannot get loot to spawn.

Posted (edited)

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 3:22 PM, Bob_the_K said:

I'm definitely interested... I was going to do something similar.  But I've been working on getting my server running ever since the 0.9.8 release of Exile and 0.8 release of Esseker.  I've been caught in the issue of no loot spawning and have rebuilt my server from the ground up several times and no matter what I do, I  cannot get loot to spawn.

me and @Metalman10 are coming up with something great just give it a little time but should be ready within a few days, its not got everything from RHS gref etc etc, I have made a great loot list not OP everything should spawn correctly its a big project were working on which means some people with issues wont have any as it will use the server we have produced one for no addons and another with multiple addons all working. we both know the struggle I spent 2 weeks making my server with a lot of help learnt a lot but then update come had start from scratch and got through all the crap so were setting up something so others with the issues who don't have a clue at all to give it an ease.

Edited by curtcooll
1 person likes this

Advertisement