Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
david807366

countinuously kicked midgame w/o reason

Question

Posted (edited)

So there's an exile server that I've been going to since i first start playing about a month ago, and since the server updated to kiwi and clean started, I've been getting kicked mid-game, the first time connecting to the server, I'll last about 30 minutes before i get kicked, but if i try reconnecting the kicks get quicker but not in a set time limit. I updated the exile mod, tried uninstalling other mods that the server doesn't use just incase, deleted the mpmissionscache, and even did reinstalled the game completely.

don't know what to do at this point, please help.

Edited by david807366

13 answers to this question

cup weapons, vehicles, terrain, units, CBA, napf island, ryans zombies, extended base mod, and exile.

i don't think the problems coming from the extended base, zombies and exile cause i played on another server that uses just those three and was fine there.

Advertisement
5 hours ago, david807366 said:

cup weapons, vehicles, terrain, units, CBA, napf island, ryans zombies, extended base mod, and exile.

i don't think the problems coming from the extended base, zombies and exile cause i played on another server that uses just those three and was fine there.

Zombies will kick for a deletevehicle restriction because of how he's keeping zombies from attacking vehicles repeatedly. He puts a civilian AI in the driver's seat, hides it, then deletes it. You'll get kicked randomly from this sometimes, depending on how the server owner tweaked the BE filters.

So is there anyways to solve this? Because so far it seems im the only one on the server having this problem.

I would ask the admin to look through the logs to see why you're getting kicked to begin with.

Admins showed me the logs and they all say " Player clientside anti hack not loaded or stopped" he suggested i reinstall battleye which i tried, and said its either battleye or infistar kicking me. Im kinda at a loss of what to do here. I tried googleing a fix for a problem close to this but the closest one talked about deleting the mpmissionscache which ive already tried.

Posted (edited)

That's a problem with infistar not loading completely on the client before the check for it has triggered. If they extend the amount of time in the config to check to see if infistar loaded properly it would solve your problem. Either your internet sucks or your computer sucks or both unfortunately. Bad client performance will either 1, not load infistar completely, 2, take too long to load it before the check is triggered. I generally set mine to 300 seconds to check. That usually allows people that have low performing computers or bad internet enough time to have loaded infistar before the check triggers.

That message doesn't have anything to do with Battleye.

Edited by Kobayashi

Posted (edited)

thanks for staying with me on this and im sorry i dont know much on this topic, but would it matter if i add that im able to login successfully to infistar everytime i join the server?

Edited by david807366

Well sort of, but what happens is there is a few variables infistar checks for to see if it loaded on the player's machine. One of them isn't getting filled out. If you're only having this problem on one server, I'm pretty sure their settings for checking infistar loaded is too short. If the admins extend the check time it'll probably stop happening to you.

Posted (edited)

I have done that before in the past for Arma 2 but I have not seen that option in Exile's Infistar in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG, if you know where its located please share

Edited by 1Man

Advertisement