BetterDeadThanZed

Clean up General Discussion

6 posts in this topic

The general discussion forum has become overrun with people asking support questions while ignoring all the glorious subforums made specifically for different support situations. Maybe reorganize the forums with better Section names. For example, create a section called Support and put subforums there that are for support. Have a section called Releases and have the forums that are only for releases there. It would help with those people that are a little less... intuitive?

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

The general discussion forum has become overrun with people asking support questions while ignoring all the glorious subforums made specifically for different support situations. Maybe reorganize the forums with better Section names. For example, create a section called Support and put subforums there that are for support. Have a section called Releases and have the forums that are only for releases there. It would help with those people that are a little less... intuitive?

You mean a website for Dummies , go on , Say It :D

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, Goblin said:

You mean a website for Dummies , go on , Say It :D

Yes, because apparently "General Discussion" translates to "Post your support questions here" when run through Google Translate.

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Yes, because apparently "General Discussion" translates to "Post your support questions here" when run through Google Translate.

xDROFL

2 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

LMAO! i know google translate is crap but that would be a new one on them even.

Chances are the order of the boards does not help. With the exception of ask a dev, changelog and feedback, General Discussion is the first board they scroll down to.

A support section above community may well solve this. Maybe also a board for player support rather then server support so as a player it might get them to post there

1 person likes this

Trust me @BetterDeadThanZed  I get around to what I can. Majority of the threads I delete if there is no clear answer but if there is one i'll mark it solved and close it. I just can't be awake 24/7 unfortunately :\

Advertisement