SaintZ

-DoWG- Needs Staff

2 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, SaintZ from Dogs of War Gaming,

I'm looking to broaden my admin / dev team (two very different positions)

For admins:

MUST BE MATURE, Do not take that lightly - I'm tired of hiring on admins that act mature during the interview and then start abusing as soon as they think no-ones looking. I will ban you and post your information for other server owners to see. Along with video evidence of you Abusing. To me its the same as being a script Kiddie.

Must know how to play EXILE- All too often admins have removed themselves from gameplay and no longer know how to play the game. You have to be knowledgeable. Players have questions that need answers and that's what you're there for. That and to enforce server rules.

That's it- Pass those two things and my current admins and I will talk it over and your good.

How to Apply for Admin? join our TS at Atlanta.JestServers.com:8058 and set your away status to [ADMIN?] a staff member will be with you ASAP.

Dev Posistions- I'll take as many of these as I can get. Currently and for as long as I can remember I have scripted all of my servers. I would be nice to start to gather a team to be able to bounce ideas off of and to help troubleshoot or innovate new ideas for the server.

Apply the same way as admin but put the away status as [DEV?] 

TeamSpeak IP: Atlanta.JestServers.Com:8058

10 minutes ago, SaintZ said:

Hey Guys, SaintZ from Dogs of War Gaming,

I'm looking to broaden my admin / dev team (two very different positions)

For admins:

MUST BE MATURE, Do not take that lightly - I'm tired of hiring on admins that act mature during the interview and then start abusing as soon as they think no-ones looking. I will ban you and post your information for other server owners to see. Along with video evidence of you Abusing. To me its the same as being a script Kiddie.

Must know how to play EXILE- All too often admins have removed themselves from gameplay and no longer know how to play the game. You have to be knowledgeable. Players have questions that need answers and that's what you're there for. That and to enforce server rules.

That's it- Pass those two things and my current admins and I will talk it over and your good.

How to Apply for Admin? join our TS at Atlanta.JestServers.com:8058 and set your away status to [ADMIN?] a staff member will be with you ASAP.

Dev Posistions- I'll take as many of these as I can get. Currently and for as long as I can remember I have scripted all of my servers. I would be nice to start to gather a team to be able to bounce ideas off of and to help troubleshoot or innovate new ideas for the server.

Apply the same way as admin but put the away status as [DEV?] 

TeamSpeak IP: Atlanta.JestServers.Com:8058

I have joined your teamspeak to contact you via text

Advertisement